Level 2

lifeschool-Amiga

Level 2

Post by lifeschool-Amiga » Sun 28. Aug 2016, 17:45

Yes I am stuck on level 2. I get to the end of the level. I shoot the trap door to release the grenade to kill the dragon below. When I got down there, I find 4 dragons and a dead end. How do I get out of this 4 screens?

André
Administrator

Re: Level 2

Post by André » Mon 29. Aug 2016, 06:22

I guess you're stuck in the room with the blue question mark? You only can leave this room when the lift is activated.
You've probably overlooked this passage (room with red circle).
e2-2.png
e2-2.png (123.6 KiB) Viewed 3983 times

lifeschool-Amiga

Post by lifeschool-Amiga » Mon 29. Aug 2016, 13:33

ah ha.

Yes I got this now.
Last edited by lifeschool-Amiga on Mon 29. Aug 2016, 14:39, edited 1 time in total.

lifeschool-Amiga

Post by lifeschool-Amiga » Mon 29. Aug 2016, 14:36

I have got a bit further. I watched my playback of the video I recorded and noticed I did not save the game after the red orb. :)

In the final section, do you keep running left and fall through several trap doors to exit?

I made it to the end but it said I missed 1 dragon somewhere. I didnt notice I missed one. I shot the grenade through the vent and shot the final dragon to the far right.

Am I supposed to use a granade somewhere? If so, I pressed all the keys but I dont know how to use them. :P

edit: I see on your map that there is a section beyond where I thought I'd shot the final dragon.

André
Administrator

Post by André » Mon 29. Aug 2016, 16:11

lifeschool-Amiga wrote:Am I supposed to use a granade somewhere? If so, I pressed all the keys but I dont know how to use them. :P
Oh...okay. 8-)

Some hints:

1) you will have much more fun with this game when you start with the first part of Enemy.
2) it is advisable to check the manual. At least the instructions about the joystick-control. You can download the manual here: https://www.auralis.ch/cms-anachronia-en/9.php . See sides 5 and 14.

By the way: there are no dragons in this game, Enemy is not a fantasy game. What you see are worms. ;)

lifeschool-Amiga

Post by lifeschool-Amiga » Mon 29. Aug 2016, 20:05

Thanks Andre, sorry for sounding like an idiot. I played the first Enemy game lots back in the day, and got to maybe level 10. I didnt want to go back to Enemy 1 as I am reviewing Enemy 2 for the Lemon Amiga youtube channel. Thanks for the instructions. I figured I'd never need to read them (as who does?) but now I know how to use the granades and swap weapons. I figured all the other moves out already. Yes the worms - you know what I meant hopefully. I have now made it to the end of level 2, so I have enough footage to make the playguide and release it next year when I start making those again. How many levels are there in the game?

André
Administrator

Post by André » Mon 29. Aug 2016, 20:15

Oh... hi Dan. I have to say sorry, i realized too late it's you. In this case, my answer was a little inappropriate. Big sorry.

Enemy-1 has 34 levels, Enemy-2 has 28.