Enemy: tempest of violence
After the discovery of three strange objects near Mars in the year 2031, a research mission is launched. Two hundred scientists step aboard the strange, seemingly unmanned spaceships. But these turn out to be a deadly trap: The crew is ambushed in a merciless attack by reptilian creatures. Only one of the security squadrons manages to survive. It is up to these six soldiers now to execute the large scale rescue mission on their own. Not only are these humans outnumbered by a merciless superpower. Along the way, quite a few surprising turns and revelations await them as well. Hardly anything is what it seems to be...
- a gripping story full of surprises, spread across 34 tough levels
- many different ways of moving around and interacting
- different weapons and other useful items
- clear graphics, great details, and realistic shadows
- music that fits the action and process of the game
- helpful guide system and replay feature
- simultaneous 2-player mode (shared screen)
The Science-Fiction Adventure was published in 1997 for the Commodore AMIGA. The game was designed to run on all AMIGA models from Kickstart 1.2 and 1 MB of RAM.
In 2022 the Anniversary Edition V2.0 followed. It is an optimization of the original.
By now the game is available free of charge. The German as well as the English version are available as a download, including the manual.